The Most Amazing Classic Chocolate Cake
15 Minute Easy The Most Wonderfull Classic Chocolate Cake
- 150 grams of unsalted butter
- 150 grams of chocolate 70% cocoa
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup demerara sugar (or xylitol)
- 3 tablespoons oatmeal or rice flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence
- 150 grams of chocolate 70% chopped cocoa (optional)
- Melt chocolate with butter in microwave, wait for warm, add two eggs and mix well, add vanilla essence, cocoa powder and rice flour, finally add crushed chocolate, grease a pan with butter and cocoa powder, pour the mixture and bake in preheated oven at 200 degrees for 25 minutes.
To the fake Brigadier:
1 fake condensed milk recipe, recipe here: #leitecondfake + 2 tablespoons cocoa powder + 2 tablespoons butter or coconut oil, stir all over low heat for about 10 minutes, let cool on a plate.
For the Brigadier's Nest Nest:
1 recipe for fake condensed milk, recipe here le #leitecondfake +2 tablespoons butter + 3 tablespoons powdered milk, stir over low heat until unglued from bottom of pan, let cool on a plate.
For the assembly: wait for the brownie to cool and cut it into two equal parts, make a generous layer with the milk brigadeiro nest, spread well, now put all the brigadier and spread well, put the other part of the brownie on top and serve! It is AMAZING 😍😱
Don't forget to like and tag friends who will make it for you 😉