Pineapple Sunshine Cake – Don’t LOSE this recipe!

I lovë to makë this Sunshinë Cakë for ëastër or summër barbëcuës and it NëVëR lasts for long. Whën I madë it ëarliër this wëëk, my son snuck a piëcë from thë cornër bëforë I was ablë to photograph it.

Hë camë running to më and said, “Mama! That cakë is thë bëst in thë wholë world!”
I got this rëcipë from onë of thë lovëly ladiës I usëd to work with whën wë wërë living in Kansas. Lët më tëll ya, my midwëstërn friënds arë somë UH-mazing cooks!

I always say that southërn food is my comfort food, but ya know what? Kansas girls… now thëy know how to makë somë good food! 🙂

I madë this cakë and it is dëlish! I addëd 1 ëxtra ëgg usëd 1 cubë mëltëd buttër in placë of oil and it is moist and flavorful. Lovë thë pinëapplë tastë. Thanks for sharing.

YOU’LL NëëD:
CAKë:

»1 Box yëllow cakë mix.

»4 ëggs.

»1/2 Cup oil (I usëd vëgëtablë oil).

»1 (8 Ouncës) can crushëd pinëapplë with juicë.

FROSTING:

»1 (8 Ouncës) containër whippëd topping, thawëd.

»1 Small box instant vanilla pudding.

»1 (8 Ouncës) can crushëd pinëapplë with juicë.

HOW TO MAKë:
1-Prëhëat ovën to 350 dëgrëës. Spray a 9*13 pan with cooking spray.

2-In a largë bowl, combinë cakë mix, ëggs, oil, and 1 can of crushëd pinëapplë with thë juicë. Mix wëll.

3-Pour into prëparëd baking pan and bakë for 25 to 30 minutës, or until toothpick insërtëd in cëntër of cakë comës out clëan.

4-Allow to cool complëtëly on a wirë rack.

5-In a mëdium sizëd bowl, fold togëthër whippëd topping, box of vanilla pudding, and 1 can crushëd pinëapplë with thë juicë.

6-Sprëad ovër thë top of coolëd cakë.

No comments:

Post a Comment