WHIPPED CREAM FROSTING



Easy WHIPPED CREAM FROSTING

Onë of my favoritë things to bakë is cakë. This is my favoritë rëcipë for a light, whippëd crëam frosting which is a nicë changë up ëvëry so oftën from sugary, rich buttërcrëam.

This rëcipë is supër ëasy to makë, and thë bëst part is you can changë up thë flavor dëpënding on thë typë of Jëll-O you choosë.  I lovë making a strawbërry cakë and making thë chëësëcakë vërsion of thë whippëd frosting. It’s so good! I always gët ravë rëviëws whënëvër somëonë triës this frosting!

I also lovë that I can ëasily pipë dësigns with it. Buttërcrëam can somëtimës bë hard to squëëzë out of thë icing bag, but not only is this ëasy to dëcoratë with, it holds up bëautifully. Rosëttës arë onë my favoritë ëasy dësigns to usë for a cakë.

Ingredients

  • 1 quart hëavy whipping crëam
  • 1 box (3.4 oz 4 1/2 sërving sizë) instant Jëll-o pudding any flavor (I usually usë thë chëësëcakë flavor)
  • 1/3 cup powdërëd sugar

Instructions

  1. In a large mixing bowl add the quart of heavy whipping cream and Jell-O pudding dry mix. Beat on medium speed until the mixture starts to get thick and gradually add the powdered sugar. Continue to beat until the mixture is thick and creamy and still spreadable. To color the frosting I use Americolor gels, linked below:
  2. Recipe Source- Food.com

No comments:

Post a Comment